Friday, September 05, 2008

23 Minutes in Hell




Okay so a break from facebook right now is in need, so I can get back to my favorite past time next to (making online flairs) and that is blogging on blogspot. Just the other day I was at my local Christian bookstore and I picked up a copy of a book that has caught my eye for so long, but I never thought to give it a read until the other day as I seemed almost drawn to this book by Bill Wiese, "23 Minutes in Hell." Now I know what your thinking that did this guy really spend 23 minutes in hell? I tell you go get the book and be convinced by his experience and multitude of scripture references to back up that experience. I cannot put the book down and even had trouble sleeping last night, but my sleep deprivation comes out of the reality of hell and the brutal fact that poeple are going there everyday, every hour and every minute. This is perhaps one of the most disturbing yet, meaningful books I have ever read! So if your looking for something to read and want to be challenged, broken, enlightened and sent forth, then by all means check this book out. This does bring up the topic of hell and the many views that others may have on the topic. Is hell a real place? Is there real fire? Who will go there? Who is there now? Why was it created? all good questions that can be discussed in this post.

Way of the Pastor,
Joe Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment