Friday, May 09, 2008

Does Nickleback bring up a good point?


So here is why you hear a Nickleback song on this blog when it pulls up...I was dropping my daughter off at school this morning and I was scanning the radio when I came across this song, "If Everyone Cared" by Nickleback. And then it hit me like a bug on a windshield, If we did our part as Christians, (if we cared) about those who do not know Christ, there would be those who would not die (spiritually!) Then I thought to myself who is dying around me...do I care? Do you care? Does anyone care? Does God care? And if God cares what is he doing about it...and then this verse came to mind as to how we as Christians are to get aligned with what God is wanting to do with us based on those around us:

Romans 10:14-15
"14How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? 15And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"

Who do you know who isn't saved? Next question...what are you doing about it?

Way of the Pastor,
Joe Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment