Monday, June 16, 2008

Where it all began here at Way of the Pastor



January 6th, 2006 is when I took my first step into the blogging world and Way of the Pastor Blogspot was created. I posted anew on this blog some 2 1/2 years ago from my heart and my innermost passion. SO as I was looking for what to say in a new post "today" June 16th, 2008, I found myself with the same buring passion of yesterday! So in the words of that guy in the dark helmet..."the circle is now complete." My first post resurrected from the blog vault. FYI When I fisrt posted this in 2006 it got just one comment and it wasn't even about the post? Enjoy:

"It embarasses me to even ask the question: Do the majority of Christians care if people are going to hell when they die. What causes us to pass people everyday without exposing them to the disease of sin and the answer to that disease...Jesus Christ? Do we really believe that we are who we say we are when it no longer bothers us that a man or women may spend an eternity in the fires of HELL? It seems that everyone else in the Christian world is so preoccupied with "keeping the aquarium" or spinning their wheels on meaningless events and discussion. This blog is and was created to help those who consider themselves followers of Jesus Christ to step up to bat and equip ourselves with sharing the gospel message to those we come in contact with everyday. So I leave you with this...Who's job is it anyway? The pastor? The missionary? Yourself?"

Way of the Pastor,
Joe Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment